Mothers day is just around the corner. You may be worried about how you are going to celebrate it while social distancing. Just because you may not be able to celebrate in person, you can still do it virtually. Now is a great time to make new traditions using a little extra effort and creativity.
Here are some ideas on how to celebrate while remaining safe and in place
- Schedule an online Mothers Day call using facetime, zoom or another video chat app. You can play a game, share a meal, or reminisce during the call.
- Send her favorite meal using Door Dash, Grub Hub, or a similar service. Better yet, cook her favorite mean and drop it off to her door. Or her favorite dessert or breakfast!
- Have a social distancing outdoor picnic.
- Surprise her with a gift sent to her door like a puzzle, book, or any other items related to her favorite hobbies.
- Send her a handwritten card or note. Tell her your favorite memory or why she is so awesome!
- Make her a social distancing survival package with all of her favorite snacks, drinks, and activities. Make sure it’s personalized to her like. She will love the thought you put it!
There are many things you can still do but it’s important to plan ahead so you can pull it off seamlessly!
Remember MOTHERS DAY 2020 is MAY 10th!